Studied piano at the Ostrava Conservatoire and exceptionally at the Music Faculty of the Academy of Performing Arts in Prague. At the same time in the late 1980s, she studied Musicology at the Faculty of Arts of the Charles University in Prague. She attained a Ph.D. in the field of Music Theory and Education at the Faculty of Education of the Charles University in Prague.
- teacher at the Prague Conservatoire and Elementary Art School ZUŠ Štefánikova in Prague
- member of the chamber ensemble DUO BENE (since 2000)
- cooperates with distinguished performers and music composers
Graduated from the Music and Dance Faculty of the Academy of Performing Arts in Prague in the field of Composition and post-graduate in Music Theory. He earned a doctorate and associate professorship in the field Music Theory and Education at the Faculty of Education of the Charles University in Prague and the at J. E. Purkyně University in Ústí nad Labem.
- composer, music journalist and music event organizer
- teacher at the Prague Conservatoire and at the Department of Musicology at the Faculty of Arts of the Charles University in Prague
- his work includes: instructive pieces, piano pieces, chamber music, orchestral composition, vocal, scenic composition, and opera. Several compositions have been recorded and published on CDs or broadcasted by the Czech Radio
- author of music texts (e.g. An Overview of the History of Music of the 20th Century) and musically educative programmes for the Czech Radio